Spouse and Common Law Partner Sponsorship Application

Do you know:

  • There is no minimum income requirement for sponsoring your spouse, common law partner to Canada;
  • You have to be a permanent resident, residing in Canada or a Citizen of Canada to sponsor your spouse or common law partner;
  • If you are a citizen of Canada, but not a resident of Canada you can still sponsor your sponsor or common law partner, as long as you are able to show your intent to relocate to Canada, once the person you want to sponsor becomes a permanent resident.
Schedule a consultation
Federal Skilled Worker Program | Goldman Associates

Immigration lawyer in Vancouver

You are not required to hire a lawyer to represent you in immigration matters, but it would be wise to do so. Hiring an immigration lawyer doesn’t mean your case will get special attention from the immigration authorities, and it doesn’t guarantee success. Still, a lawyer can help you avoid common mistakes that could derail your application.
Do you have questions about your eligibility for business or investor immigration to Canada? We can offer guidance at Goldman Associates.
With over 30 years of experience, our immigration lawyer can advise which immigration program might have the best chance of success based on your unique situation.
We will also prepare your immigration application, be your representative throughout the entire process and help you prepare for your interviews during the application process and at the border entry point.
Call us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.


Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association Membership Card

Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association 25 Year Anniversary Letter

Please Click Here For Better Business Bureau Certificate of Accreditation

Please Click Here To See Our Law Society of British Columbia Membership Card