Intra-Company Transferee

Intra-Company Transferee may be the right program for you if you are currently employed by a multinational company and seeking entry to Canada to work in a parent, a subsidiary, a branch or an affiliate of that enterprise. Intra-Company transferees require a work permit, which is initially valid for 1 year and can be renewed subsequently. Intra-Company transferees are exempted from the requirement of a Labour Market Impact Assessment.

Schedule a consultation
Investor Visa Programs Vancouver | Goldman Associates

Immigration lawyer in Vancouver

You are not required to hire a lawyer to represent you in immigration matters, but it would be wise to do so. Hiring an immigration lawyer doesn’t mean your case will get special attention from the immigration authorities, and it doesn’t guarantee success. Still, a lawyer can help you avoid common mistakes that could derail your application.
Do you have questions about your eligibility for business or investor immigration to Canada? We can offer guidance at Goldman Associates.
With over 30 years of experience, our immigration lawyer can advise which immigration program might have the best chance of success based on your unique situation.
We will also prepare your immigration application, be your representative throughout the entire process and help you prepare for your interviews during the application process and at the border entry point.
Call us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.


Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association Membership Card

Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association 25 Year Anniversary Letter

Please Click Here For Better Business Bureau Certificate of Accreditation

Please Click Here To See Our Law Society of British Columbia Membership Card