For a skilled worker having a minimum 1 year of relevant Canadian work experience, in the last 3 years before the application. Work experience need not be continuous. Work experience must be while on temporary resident status in Canada with authorization to work.
It is a point-based immigration program, with points awarded on the basis of Age, Language Proficiency, Education, Work Experience and Adaptability.
For more information, you can schedule a consultation with one of our Lawyers by clicking the tab below.

Schedule a consultation
Canada Experience Class | Goldman Associates

The work experience is required to be highly skilled (in NOC levels O, A or B) which means that some amount of post-secondary eduation or training is normally required for the occupation. (The “NOC” is the National Occupational Classification that categorizes and provides job descriptions and training requirements for occupations.)

You are also required to have intermediate-level skills or higher in all of the language skills: listening, writing, speaking and reading.

Please contact my law firm if you would like further information. We normally start by assessing your situation to determine which option would fit you the best

Immigration lawyer in Vancouver

You are not required to hire a lawyer to represent you in immigration matters, but it would be wise to do so. Hiring an immigration lawyer doesn’t mean your case will get special attention from the immigration authorities, and it doesn’t guarantee success. Still, a lawyer can help you avoid common mistakes that could derail your application.
Do you have questions about your eligibility for business or investor immigration to Canada? We can offer guidance at Goldman Associates.
With over 30 years of experience, our immigration lawyer can advise which immigration program might have the best chance of success based on your unique situation.
We will also prepare your immigration application, be your representative throughout the entire process and help you prepare for your interviews during the application process and at the border entry point.
Call us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.


Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association Membership Card

Please Click Here For Our Canadian Bar Association 25 Year Anniversary Letter

Please Click Here For Better Business Bureau Certificate of Accreditation

Please Click Here To See Our Law Society of British Columbia Membership Card