ABOUT IAN GOLDMAN | VANCOUVER IMMIGRATION LAWYER
Are you looking for a trusted Canadian Immigration lawyer who understands how the Canadian immigration system works in reality?
We are a Canadian Immigration Law Firm, managed by Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ian Goldman. Ian Goldman has over 27 years of experience. We are authorized or licensed to help you to get all work permits and work visas in most regions of Canada.
Common questions on how to apply student visa in Canada include:
- Advise you about the right type of immigration applications for you and your family that have the best chance of success or have the fastest government processing times.
- Prepare your immigration applications so that they have the best chance of success.
- We are your legal representatives with the government throughout the process.
- Prepare you for interviews during the application process and at the border entry point.
- Help people get Canadian permanent residence and Canadian citizenship so that they can live in Canada as quickly and easily as possible.
- Help Canadian and Non-Canadian workers get trade certificates and professional licenses.
- Help foreign students to find study programs and get student permits
Get your specific questions answered now by a Canada immigration lawyer
Additionally, we provide relocation services to help people to settle in Canada including helping with property purchases and rentals; financial, business ,insurance and tax advice; education advice and other settlement issues like getting medical coverage and banking.
Learn about an immigration lawyer in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ian Goldman obtained his law degree from the University of British Columbia in 1992 and was called to the bar in British Columbia in 1993. He is authorized by law to represent people with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and with all provincial immigration authorities. ICCRC membership is not required for Canadian immigration lawyers.
Ian Goldman is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia, and the Immigration Section of the Canadian Bar Association. He has taught immigration courses at Simon Fraser University and he has presented numerous papers at Immigration Lawyer Conferences. He also provides free, “pro bono” services to clients in Canada and refugees who desperately require legal help
Immigration to Canada lawyer qualifications
To verify that Mr. Goldman is a lawyer in good standing, please check with the regulator of lawyers in British Columbia, the Law Society of British Columbia by clicking here.
In addition to the above services, Mr. Goldman has challenged decisions of the Canadian immigration authorities in the Canadian court system. He has appeared in the Federal Court of Appeal, the Federal Court Trial Division, and at the Appeal, Refugee Protection and Immigration Divisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. He has also been active in trying to protect the public from incompetent immigration consultants.
Learn about immigration lawyer Vancouver services to help you gain a Canadian work permit, permanent resident visa or how to become a Canadian citizen.